srijeda, 4. studenoga 2009.

Hanging by a thread


Ok, here's my pregnancy update: I saw my Dr on Monday and he was very grieved to tell me that all those stitches and my resting didn't amount to much - there is only one stitch that is holding the cervix together. And I'm sure it is one tired, stretched stitch! So, goodbye blue skies, hello STRICT bedrest. Well, the skies aren't that blue any more, and my determination to make it through is getting stronger - therefore, I will not complain.The only thing that is really sad is that my hubby needs to carry his own AND my whole load now - cleaning, cooking, children, and all that children entail, which is a LOT. Anyway, enough to make you cranky in a long term way. I just pray that won't happen to him.

I'm planning Josip's birthday party on Saturday, and that also seems to be impossible with me in bed. I don't want a big thing, just a little celebration with a few kids. For a few months now, Josip has been spending his mornings playing alone: me in bed, his brother in the kindergarten and daddy working, and I think he deserves a bit of birthday fun. Unfortunately, it seems that Gradiska has no organized B-day parties, so that we'll have to come up with something on our own.

In other news, Autumn has really kicked in - there are almost no leaves on the trees anymore. Only a week ago the walnuts in our yard were covered in a gorgeous yellow colour, but it's all on the ground now - a deep yellow carpet.

Here are some nice pics of the kids taken the other day.

1 komentar:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're in complete bed rest. I wish we could do something to help. Praying for you, my friend.

    OdgovoriIzbriši