subota, 11. rujna 2010.

School time!

School started on Monday! On Monday morning, Jakov took his Hot Wheels school bag, bravely shushed his fears and became a pupil! This whole week passed without any problems. I am so proud of him:).

Josip also started kindergarten. I believe that somehow it was even harder for him - Jakov already knew some of his school buddies, while this was Josip's first introduction to his group...

We've all been a bit nervous this week, but I am so thankful to God for leading us through it all, without any major dificulties. I am praying for wisdom in dealing with my kids on so many levels - intelectually, spiritually, emotionally... Sometimes I really feel so inept for motherhood, or better to say, for being so important in somebody's life. I hope I won't mess up my boys' lives..

On a (much) lighter note, we've had some birthday parties in our neighbourhood these days. I am so happy that we are becoming a part of the area and that the kids get invited to parties. Actually, since we made those invitations for Jakov's birthday a while back, every birthday on our street sports home made invitations - I guess people like the idea! Who knows, maybe that's a beginning of a lovely ministry:)?

Here are two cards I made for those birthdays. First is a candilicious :) card for a girl who hasn't had much sweetness in her young life. The pink background has polka dots on it, but it's not clearly visible.











The second one was for Leonardo (no, he is not one of the Ninja Turtles;), J&J's friend.

1 komentar: